Graffiti Speedy

1. This is ridiculous - now I want one! :shocked: I swear, this :censor: :censor: :censor: enabling forum :p

What was the retail on the graffiti speedy, and what colors did it come in - white, silver, peach and green? Did it only come in the 30 size? There is one on eBay right now, but it's already at $1025 with 3 days left. If I decide to get one, what should I expect to pay for one in decent condition on eBay?

Thanks! :cool:
  2. It came in silver and green. You can get one on eBay for about $1,500 in good (if not new) condition. It's a gorgeous peice; good luck getting one!
  3. Thanks :smile: So the pochette and the alma came in peach, but not the speedy? Let-Trade has a green speedy on his Web site. I'm emailing about the price. Not that I should be buying anything right now :angel:
  4. It is such a nice bag i want one so bag.
  5. :devil:
  6. [​IMG] Cristina GET IT..I have the speedy and 2 pochettes in Green & white and LOVE IT!!!!!
    I get SO MANY people STOPPING me when I use my Speedy..I got it on ebay last year for about 1,000.00 in Great condition with no rub off of the Graffiti...[​IMG][​IMG]
  7. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:angel: <---- This is supposed to be Cristina! Not :devil: !!! :p
  8. VipStyle - Wow, your Speedy is just beautiful! :heart: So you can get a decent deal. I'll just have to be patient and keep looking obsessively on eBay :shame: Not that I do that already or anything :whistle:
  9. Ahhh this bag is def on my DREAM BAG list.:heart: I had a chance to purchase one for $750, but it had some serious smudging of the letters going on, and I didn't like it at all in that condition. But I would say that definitely $1000+ would be about right if it's in pristine condition.
  10. :roflmfao: That is what I did last year EVERYHOUR for 1-2 weeks I searched ebay and I was the 3rd person to see this auction with a BIN for 975.00 plus shipping and I JUST HIT THAT SUCKER QUICK...I WANTED THIS COLOR for SO LONG...I saw the silver speedys but everyone I saw in that color had graffiti missing/rubbed off...kwim...I think with the green color you don't see it as bad as the silver....SILVER speedy is still in my WANT LIST....But I am not in a rush...If I come across one at a fair price in Great shape then I will do it:graucho:
  11. Yea, I have been eyeing them for a long time ever since LV Addict posted a photo with Victoria Beckman having one.

They are so cute! And super fun!! Let us know when you get one!!
  12. That's when I fell in love with it!!! When I saw Vicky B. carrying it!!!:lol:
    584.jpg 650.jpg
  13. She'd look good wearing a trash bag :p

Vip - Thanks for the information. You got a great deal on your bag, congrats! Yep, I'll be spending a lot of time on eBay in the next few weeks :graucho: