Graffiti by yourself?

1. What do you guys think about doing graffiti or any sort of permanent artwork on a Vuitton bag by yourself? I know it seems like one is defacing a Vuitton by doing this - but supposely even Stephen Sprouse started his graffiti on the Monogram Canvas without any intention of selling it en masse.

I think this is actually a cool idea if you have the cash to spend since there is always some risk you'll screw up. I think amongst more fashion/art crowds this will be more acceptable and just another way to express yourself.

Here's an example I actually like, unfortunately, the 'Damier' bag is supposely fake:

2. :wtf: Never!
  3. No no no no no no no no no no no, not ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. :sad:
    Not something I could ever bring myself to do. I think they are beautiful as is, just my opinion.
  5. neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. first of all, i'm not an artist nor am I talented haha :smile:
  6. i don't like it
  7. I would not do it to my LV.
  8. Yuck! Not in a million years. I'd feel better having a big pen mark on a vachetta strap then that hideous thing on my bag, it just doesn't go with LV. I'd wear it on a t-shirt, then it would be cool.
  9. Never!!
  10. NO WAY!!!!!!! it might be art but its a no no no for me
  11. sorry, double post.
  12. ew, yeah stuff like this was posted not long ago. i say a BIG :tdown::tdown::tdown:
  13. that's sooo cool!!! very funky! not everybody will agree to it but i like it. :graucho:
  14. eek. i think that kind of art is nice on shirts, hats, and shoes but i'm not sure if i'd like it on my LV bags.
  15. Hmmm... if I could afford to risk blowing a mono speedy 30, AND if I knew of a proven artist that could do it.. I might try it!
    Interesting thought for sure...