Graduation Pictures

Congratulations again, Cindy! You look great!

Where are you going to med school?

i am going to brown medical school (new name is the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University...one donation changed it all!). it is an 8 year program so as a lot of my friends are saying how they will miss brown i get to stay for another 4 years. orientation is aug 15th and i am beyond excited!!!!!!

Oh sweetheart! Congrats on your big day!! You should be so proud of your hard work!!!!
cheer.gif

So last week I graduated from Brown University and I thought I would share some graduation pictures with everyone since some very LOVELY tPFers have sent me gifts and cards.

Kallison (with some assistance from the lovely Sprinkles), graberg, Graceful, Silver Sea, Anotheremptysky, JenLovesLV, Ceulia, and everyone else who shared warm wishes and congratulations....thank you!

DSCN1423.jpg

Gates.jpg

DSCN14201.jpg

Cindywithdiploma.jpg

i was having LOTS of cap problems on the sunday festivities (my cap cooporated with me on saturday though)...it was hot, humid, and i was hungry BUT B B King received an honary degree and sang acapella to us all so it was AMAZING!!!!!

Awww!
I was brosing and I just came across this post.
It deserves a "bump"!
Your are as cute as a button and congrats to you!!!
Love your shoes btw.:heart: