Graduation gift: Money, handbag or diamonds?

Which graduation present should I choose?

• Money: Cold hard cash, baby!

• Handbag: I could probably knock 2 off my handbag list!

• Diamonds: Because really, they last forever!

Results are only viewable after voting.

luckycharm06

Old School Member
O.G.
Dec 2, 2005
:yahoo: So...after 5 long years I will finally be graduating college next month!:yahoo: I've been thinking about what I'd like as a graduation present, and my mom has made it pretty clear that I have three options: cold hard cash, a new handbag (:graucho: ), or diamonds (as in...a diamond bracelet or new studs!) I am so, so so so torn! What do you ladies think??

Cold hard cash! I remember how expensive it was to move out and go flatting for the first time.

But my mum got me a Tag watch when I graduated. I still love it and wear it everyday (feel naked without it!), and it's something I would never have bought myself.

Andrea-- LOL we are both graduating soon! I am actually graduating Friday!!! I can't wait!!!! I asked for $$$. I think that it is more fun to get money and then make a day of shopping and spending it all. Here is what I am planning to do with some of it:

Louis Vuitton Speedy 35
Chanel bag...haven't decided which one yet...I need to go to NM and take a look.
Gucci bag...haven't decided which one yet, either.
Down payment on either an '07 Escalade or CTS...LOL I need something to haul my bags around in! :P What about yourself? I can't wait!!!! Oh and congrats on graduating...what it your degree in?

Couturegrl said:
Andrea-- LOL we are both graduating soon! I am actually graduating Friday!!! I can't wait!!!! I asked for $$$. I think that it is more fun to get money and then make a day of shopping and spending it all. Here is what I am planning to do with some of it:

Louis Vuitton Speedy 35
Chanel bag...haven't decided which one yet...I need to go to NM and take a look.
Gucci bag...haven't decided which one yet, either.
Down payment on either an '07 Escalade or CTS...LOL I need something to haul my bags around in! :P What about yourself? I can't wait!!!! Oh and congrats on graduating...what it your degree in?

Congrats to you too!! :yahoo: :smartass: My degree is in Environmental, Health, Science and Policy with a minor in Urban and Regional Planning (sounds crazier than it really is! :lol: )

i voted for cash but diamond studs would be nice too...and have great sentimental value. i actually would probably ask for the studs myself as long as they would be good sized (1.5 ctw or higher). you'll get enough cash from other people. :smile: