Graduating college: Quarter-life crisis =*(

congratulations.... this has gotta be a wonderful experience for you.. i mean graduating but also a sad one coz you r going away from friends.. but guess what? u can still keep in touch with them.. maybe if u guys go to the same grad school, then still have them around.. but graduating is part of life n i hope u learned a lot from ur college experience coz u really would need it for grad school.. good luck...

Congrats on your graduation! I'm age, job family wise an adult but there are a lot of times when I look at my son and I can't believe that I'm the mother of him because I don't feel like it. I have vivid memories of being 8 years old and now I'm supposed to parent him and being his role model. When I talk to my old kindergarden friend we wonder where the years have gone and that we're now the grown ups and should behave like this. I went throught really hard times and big changes and the most important person in this time besides my dh was my mum. When I'm sick I still want my Mum to comfort me even though she lives 600 miles away and she can't be there she's the first I call. I guess we just age on the papers and not in the mind. The good thing about being an adult is that you can do what you want. After grad life isn't as hard as you may think now. All the best!!

I totally know how you are feeling! I graduated in May and unfortunately I did not get into the professional program I wanted to (pharmacy school) So now I'm in a rut and trying to figure out what programs interest me, possibly studying for the GRE and get a masters while I figure things out.

I think as graduates we all try to figure out what the next step is and trying to live as an "adult" sadly it's scary!! I worry so much about loans for one thing. So you are not alone! :amuse: