Grab a kleenex and join me for a sad little tale...

1. Of all my YSL bags, there was this little beauty that won my heart. It was the most gorgeous animal print ruffle bag - it went with everything! It went with me when I had lunch with Carson Kressley (he was a big fan of the bag. Coincidentally, we were both wearing vintage turquoise jewelry that day and he loved the animal print/turquoise combo!) It went everywhere with my until one day, I left poor ruffles in the back of my car (never do that again) while I was at the gym. After my workout, I discovered that my car had been stolen along with my favorite purse!!! :hysteric: The car was eventually recovered but my purse is gone forever leaving me with a picture of me wearing it with Carson as my only memory! I've tried to find a replacement but there doesn't seem to be another one in existence! If anyone out there knows of the whereabouts of one of these bags....please PM me as I would be soooooo thrilled to have "ruffles 2" back in my closet! :sad:

2. I am sorry for your loss of your favorite bag. I hope there is a twin out there just waiting for you to buy it.

3. Sorry to hear about your theft !!!
    Can you post a photo of the bag you lost, I can't ID the bag in my head...
    {{hugs}}

4. :sad:...where's your pic so we can kep an eye out for your replacement?

5. Oh, no!

Does the bag look like this, but in animal print?

[​IMG]

6. I'm so sorry! That is horrible!