Goyard

1. Hello, I'm new here and I was just wondering..

I bought a yellow St. Louis PM in Barneys NY two years ago and had it customized with green-white-green stripes. I love it and I recommend it to anyone.

Today I went to the new Goyard store that just opened in Seoul Korea and bought another St. Louis - this time GM, and in light blue. However I've noticed some changes:

The light blue seems different from the light blue I saw in NY and I was wondering if anyone knows if this is a new, different shade..? I thought there was only light blue and navy blue but this seems inbetween..is it the lighting??

Also, when I compared my old yellow one and the new blue one side by side, I noticed some differences in the painted dots. The dots on my old one were uneven and clustered, with varying sizes. I really liked this because it showed that it was really hand-painted and it gave it character. The new blue one has dots that were TOO even, TOO straight and looks mechanical. I was wondering if they have started to print the monogram due to the rising demand for goyard????? I would be very disappointed if this is true.

Thanks in advance for any information on this.

2. Don't worry! It's still hand painted!