Goyard -- Is There a Tote with a Zipper?

1. Hi Everyone,

It's been awhile since I last posted (having a 3rd baby is an adjustment)...I'm looking for a Goyard bag to use as my handbag/baby bag. I like the St. Louis, but it doesn't have a closed top and I'm too clumsy to do that. I know I would end up spilling everything out. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

2. I loved the look of the St Louis, but need to have a zip-top on my bags. I called the Goyard store in SF looking for an alternative to the St Louis and they suggested the Fidji hobo, which is what I purchased and I absolutely love it! I don't know if it would be good as a diaper bag, though, because it doesn't have any pockets.

3. What about the Okinawa? It's like the tote but with a zipper.

4. Hi there, I am also looking for an alternative to my St Louis PM, i was wondering how much does the Goyard Fidji tote cost? thanks !

5. the okinawa is stiff and structured

6. Hi Smallfry - just wanted to thank you for answering my questions. I finally went with an all black fidji. Have yet to use it though, but I will take her out for a spin soon. Another question..did yours soften up with time? And you said you don't baby it at all right?

Hi -The fidji costs $960 US or if you buy it in Paris it will cost you $550. I did say this in another thread..not sure of this, but an SA did tell me that there will be an upcoming price increase. Figures...all goods are going up across the board.

7. Hi avedashiva! Congratulations on your new Fidji...I think you are going to be really happy with it! Yes, once you start putting some things in it and carrying it, it will soften up. I don't baby it at all and it has really held up perfectly! Oh, also, when mine was brand new it had a not-so-pleasant scent on the inside...I called my SA at Goyard and she said that is normal with the brand new bags, but it will fade with time, which it did. No smell at all anymore. Enjoy :heart:

8. What does the Okinawa look like anyways? I can't find any on the internet.

Pictures please. Thanks

9. this is my Okinawa PM, there is even a bigger one, but I'm 5'1 so this is perfect for me (and A4 lecture notes fit in)

Goyard Okinawa1.jpg