~*~Goyard Chat Thread~*~

Hi everyone! I was at the Goyard store in Paris in May 2016 and saw a bag that was similar to the St Louis, but smaller, had a zipper top, and was not as slouchy. It was only available through special order. Does anyone know the name of this bag and if it is available at other stores or still available at the Paris store? Thank you!

Reactions: Alice in Purseland
Hi everyone! I was at the Goyard store in Paris in May 2016 and saw a bag that was similar to the St Louis, but smaller, had a zipper top, and was not as slouchy. It was only available through special order. Does anyone know the name of this bag and if it is available at other stores or still available at the Paris store? Thank you!
Nevermind, it is the Artois :smile:

Reactions: Alice in Purseland
I live in the north and have a sky blue Bellechasse that I use in the summer. I just received a black Sac Hardy and wondering if I should start using it now in the midst of the cold and snow. Do people use Goyard bags for daily use in the winter? Or, due to the fact that they are made of canvas, should they be reserved for warmer weather. My concern is not the impact of the elements on the bag but whether it looks appropriate to carry a canvas bag in the winter months. Thoughts?

I live in the north and have a sky blue Bellechasse that I use in the summer. I just received a black Sac Hardy and wondering if I should start using it now in the midst of the cold and snow. Do people use Goyard bags for daily use in the winter? Or, due to the fact that they are made of canvas, should they be reserved for warmer weather. My concern is not the impact of the elements on the bag but whether it looks appropriate to carry a canvas bag in the winter months. Thoughts?
I think it depends on the color. I see a lot of black and navy during the winter months.

I am looking for a sturdy tote to carry my laptop in on a daily basis. I read some mixed stuff on how the St. Louis tote's hold up. Does anyone know what other Goyard totes or bags that would fit an 11 inch MacBook air are still being made and if possible prices?

I am looking for a sturdy tote to carry my laptop in on a daily basis. I read some mixed stuff on how the St. Louis tote's hold up. Does anyone know what other Goyard totes or bags that would fit an 11 inch MacBook air are still being made and if possible prices?

In terms of totes, I don't know any specific models that'd hold your 11 inch macbook very well but Goyard do produce a laptop case called the Sorbonne which would definitely be able to fit your laptop + more.

Alternatively, you could go for something like a Beldevere GM or Voltaire and they'd be appropriate for a number of other occasions too.

Best of luck in your search :smile:

Reactions: yoshiko