~*~Goyard Chat Thread~*~

Would love to pick your brain! I have an Artois PM in black. But I wanted to get a sky blue bag travel bag. After debating, I decided to go for the Harvey PM (instead of the bellechasse which is what I went in to buy and requested from the SA). But now I am wondering if I should have gone for Artois MM.

Harvey is softer and easier to transport and flatten. But it does not have a pocket for easier reach, but does have a pouch. It would not be so great for laptops but would fit under my seat more easily (as I am not always traveling business class).

Artois MM is sturdier and I can use as a work bag when I am not traveling (I mostly wfh so luckily I don’t need a daily driver). It is bigger so I can transport more when I travel and it has a longer shoulder drop. It has the inside pocket but no pouch. But it may not fit under the seat as nicely and will not fold as flat.

I am likely keeping the Harvey but would love to hear your thoughts.

Would love to pick your brain! I have an Artois PM in black. But I wanted to get a sky blue bag travel bag. After debating, I decided to go for the Harvey PM (instead of the bellechasse which is what I went in to buy and requested from the SA). But now I am wondering if I should have gone for Artois MM.

Harvey is softer and easier to transport and flatten. But it does not have a pocket for easier reach, but does have a pouch. It would not be so great for laptops but would fit under my seat more easily (as I am not always traveling business class).

Artois MM is sturdier and I can use as a work bag when I am not traveling (I mostly wfh so luckily I don’t need a daily driver). It is bigger so I can transport more when I travel and it has a longer shoulder drop. It has the inside pocket but no pouch. But it may not fit under the seat as nicely and will not fold as flat.

I am likely keeping the Harvey but would love to hear your thoughts.
Do you mean the Sac Hardy?

I'm still trying to get in touch with an SA to get an Artois MM. I was connected to the NY store who sent me info and asked for all of my details and what I was looking for (and I was open on color) but they haven't responded to any of my follow ups and it's been 2 weeks.

Does anyone have an SA they could message me info for? It doesn't seem like I'm able to DM.