Goyard basic bags

The prices are definately high for what they are- I know that people will disagree with me, but I have to say, they really do stand up well. I use mine in the rain and when I'm just going to be bashing it around with my kids and it still looks great.
Hope that helps!

I had myself psyched up to buy one for months but I finally visited the Goyard boutique in Hong Kong and couldn't make the purchase. While I would be willing to shell out the same amount or more for other bags, I didn't feel the $700+ was worth the canvas (especially the interior of the bag). For some reason, I do find them attractive though...

could anyone tell me the price difference of goyard between paris and their other flagships, esp. in hongkong? im think about getting a black ambassade. also, how long would it take to get the personalisation done as i would have to travel two times to order and get the bag! thanks!!! :sweatdrop:

I think the price is really high for a bag like that. I'm not in love with the monogram pattern either. I would want something in at least leather or something you know. But to each their own.

could anyone tell me the price difference of goyard between paris and their other flagships, esp. in hongkong? im think about getting a black ambassade. also, how long would it take to get the personalisation done as i would have to travel two times to order and get the bag! thanks!!! :sweatdrop:

I don't know what the price difference is between Paris and Hong Kong but you can give Goyard a call to find out about personalization. I heard it may take a couple of months but I don't know for sure. They have 2 boutiques in HK:

http://www.goyard.fr/goyard.html

I don't know how well they stand up, but I'll admit, I don't get the appeal. Maybe the colors don't appeal, maybe the style, etc. But I also never really like LV bags until recently, so maybe that will change!