Goyard Bag Purchase Limits

guide187

Apr 5, 2019
I've recently learned from SAs in Singapore and Japan that Goyard enforces a limit of one bag per customer every six months, counting from the date of the last purchase. This policy intrigued me, and I'm curious to know if the same limitations apply to Goyard stores in Europe.

Has anyone here had experience purchasing Goyard bags in Europe recently? If so, were you informed of any similar purchase limits? Any information about this, including differences in policies between Europe and Asia, would be greatly appreciated

Yes this is pretty well known… it varies by the type of bag too. Iirc when I purchased at the London store last year they told me 1 SL a year but 2 is okay for the Bellechasse, which is what I eventually bought.

I wonder if the policy is consistent across all stores. I was once allowed to buy two St. Louis PM’s at St Honore (different colors); two years ago I was allowed to buy a PM and GM limited edition St Louis in the metallic collection at Printemps. Weeks ago, I bought the limited khaki Villette GM at St Honore although I actually wanted the PM as my first choice. This week I was told by both my local U.S. boutique and the new one in Paris that it’s one limited piece per person. So somewhat conflicting information.

Reactions: Prettyinpnknwht
I just bought from new store in Paris : 2 st louis, one Belvedere , and one small pouch and I also asked for cap vert but he told me I have to make appointment to buy cap vert.( I was too busy to come back). SA didn’t say anything.

That’s great to know! I was in Milan in October last year and the SA checked if I had already bought a bag that year.
I was there last week. I was told that the limit was five bags per year and I could purchase up to two St. Louis totes under my profile. I purchased 4 bags total: 2 St. Louis totes and a boheme under my profile and 1 St. Louis tote with my husband’s passport.

Reactions: c18027 and crisbac