Gotta share what I got at the COACH STORE!!

Congrats on your GORGEOUS bag! You said this is your fav out of all your collection... even the Heritage satchel? It looks GREAT on you by the way. Enjoy her and wear her with a smile.
thanks nutz... yeah i like her better than my heritage... i love my heritage, but this is this carly is just great, its seriously a really nice everyday bag...

Just got back from the COACH store, and as I was contemplating on what to get (since I did get a PCE), I was gonna get the dragon fly wristlet, BUT decided since I just got the XL satchel (which wasn't cheap), I decided to get my one and only... THE CARLY! i absolutely LOVE it! It fits SO SO great on my shoulder... I got the khaki/chocolate... and guess what? My man LOVES it! Its the FIRST bag that he has actually said something about... normally he's just like "another one?" LOL This is the bag I have been meaning to get forever and finally I got... its my FAVORITE bag out of my collection... Here are my modeling pics, sorry they aren't the greatest! :love:
coach015fp9.jpg

coach016wf6.jpg

coach017rd5.jpg

It looks WONDERFUL on you!!:tup:

Unfortunately no. It's not available to order yet, but my SA said she would call me as soon as I can.:P I have been a BAD girl!

But your Carly looks HOTTT!!:heart:
thanks again admat!! yeah my boyfriend really likes this bag on me... he kind of had this look when he saw me... :drool: haha, i've been a pretty bad girl myself... i'll be buying again when the march PCE comes around.. :wtf: YIKES! but you'll have to post pics if/when you order it!! :P