Gotta love a good coach sale....

1. I'm visiting mom in of COURSE we had to go coach shopping since I dont' live close by to a boutique anymore.

Lots of shoes at 50% off....which I think someone had already pointed out....

Anyways....was looking at the black irelands...but the first Michigan Ave store didn't have them in my size....after much debate and back and forth...I ended up with the Bronze Irelands...marked down to $89! Then I also picked the Signature Stripe Multicolor Messenger I've been coveting..and a Signature Stripe Multicolor Mini Skinny....and some Signature Cleaner.....

Took a detour to Hermes...where I made my first purchase there.....then on to the OTHER coach store on Michigan....where they DID have the black irelands in my size...and i ended up with those too!!!

What a of shopping!
  2. Wow sounds like you had a great day.
    Can't wait to see pics of all your new goodies!
  3. Sounds so fun! So I have to go off the coach track and ask what you purchased at Hermes? I've been reading the thread on the Hermes subforum about Princess B and I just love the pics of the scarves and bags.
  4. I'm curious about what you purchased at Hermes too!
  5. Me too! Congrats on your purchases!
  6. forget coach- let's talk hermes! :graucho:
  7. ^^^^^^^
    I agree with everyone, after I saw Hermes and you bought something, I lost track of the conversation . LOL
  8. Me too! I can't wait until you post your pictures. I have never even been close to a store that sells Hermes. I go into their forum a read sometimes, but I then start to get little jealous so I come back home where I belong.
  9. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics.
  10. Yes, please tell us what you got at Hermes. I saw the store in northern VA last week - new obsession!
  11. I want to know too! How can you leave us hanging!

In a Hermes related sidenote, I bought one of their perfumes a few weeks back (the closest I am getting to Hermes, LOL) and it is wonderful. It's the Un Jardin sur le Nil.
  12. Sorry ladies! Didn't realize everyone would be so excited about my Hermes purchase and I just got back from Chicago tonight.

My coach goodies had to be shipped as I did not allow enough space in my luggage....

But here's my hermes kelly dog bracelet in plum. My best friend is an hermes fanatic...and we go every time we're in chicago...but this is the first time I've made a purchase!
    hermes bracelet.jpg
  13. it's gorgeous!!! hermes has such beautiful pieces and the plum is tdf! :heart:
  14. Congrats, what a gorgeous bracelet. Enjoy. :smile:
  15. Very nice!