Got the Spring Patchwork Wristlet!...and another little goodie :-)

1. I was in serious need of retail therapy today, and went to Dillards - I got the chocolate sig mini skinny to match my bag (on sale for $31), AND the new spring patchwork wristlet!!! They were unpacking the new stuff and the SA was nice enough to go through the boxes and find the wristlet! I'm so excited, it looks so good with my lilac wallet. I've added it to my collection album - sorry my pics aren't so great...I'm still learning :shame:

2. Congrats! :tup: Great Collection too! ;)

3. very cute, i love the colors on this patchwork. i want either a mini skinny or a wristlet.

4. Super cute!! Love those colors...

5. Thank you so much! I'm so excited! :yahoo:I'm also so not going to be able to get anything else for a while - a new bag, wristlet, and mini skinny inside of one month - DH hasn't had to even say it...
    :banned:

6. Cute!! I'm usually not a fan of patchworks but this one is kinda nice....congrats!!

7. I totally know what you mean about the patchworks - I'm pretty picky about them, too - some of them I fall in love with (late 2005 and spring 2006) and then others I'm kinda...meh :smile: I loved the fall patchwork this year, but never was able to go for it - but this one totally hooked me! :love:

8. That is so cute! Congrats

9. Wonderful collection, thanks for sharing.

10. that patchwork wrislet is really cute!

11. Nice. I love your collection! It's so colorful :yes::heart:

12. Congrats, very cute and I love the whole collection!

13. Thank you very much! I just love it here - you ladies totally understand the Coachalholism - I have to check how much I discuss it with DH and my friends, they think I have an illness. :upsidedown:

14. I really like the wristlet! It has such pretty colors!

15. Very cute, great collection! Congrats!