Got the new Juicy Floral bag !

1. I preordered this bag from Saks and it arrived on this past Saturday. Its the Juicy Couture Floral bag from the spring line. I've never really liked Juicy bags but I thought this one was cute and the $175 price was good for a pretty good sized bag. I got a new cell phone and it matches so I had to put it in the pic, too :lol:

Its made of the terry cloth material w/embroidery and soft metallic gold leather trim. Drawstring/magnetic closure. The tassels are really soft leather and have dark brown wood trim. The inside is cute- I like the phone and lipgloss pockets and zipper trim. Didn't come w/a dustbag. I think its really cute- I think it will look nice w/a dark brown shirt and denim skirt or jeans for spring.

juicybag1.JPG juicybag2.JPG juicybag3.JPG juicybag4.JPG juicybag5.JPG
  2. It's very un-juicy, which is definitely a good thing in this case. I think it's really cute, love the flowers.
  3. I love it! The inside is soooo adorable! "hello" hahaha! Perfect size too, it looks great on you!
  4. Very nice!!! It looks good on you!
  5. Thank you! At first I thought it looked too big on me (I'm used to carrying a LV pochette) but its growing on me and I really like it.
  6. Cute bag!Congrats.
  7. thanks!
  8. love your purse. OMG, I was about to buy the same purse, and phone!!!!!But I decided to order another juicy bag.
  9. Very cute!
  10. the flowers are so cute and feminine!
  11. That is just too cute, and it looks like a really good size, I was afraid it was going to be really tiny ! Uh oh.. I believe I am tempted !
  12. Its only $175.. That's like the price of a LV keychain and you'd be getting a whole purse! (i'm such an enabler) :biggrin:
  13. Looks great on you!
  14. OMG that's cute. I wonder if elux has them?
  15. I love the bag. I think its very pretty but I don't like that they write juicy on their bags. If it didn't say juicy I would be more likely to buy it. I don't know why but it turns me off. I love the flowers of the bag and the shape. Is that shape comfortable?