got the new catalog EARLY!

Can I ask, does the denim patchwork come in a swingpack? Do they show that? I'm wanting another swingpack for summer and denim would be cute!

I was in the store Monday and asked the SA about the patchwork bags and she showed me their big book full of styles with the new denim patchwork page. I do believe there was a Swingpack. I was disappointed because there were no duffles - which is what I'm looking for.

Thank you, I&P! I hope it's a cute denim patchwork. I really don't want to acquire a bunch of new bags but a swingpack is very useful and will last a long time for me since I don't use them often. They make a good, inexpensive throw around bag!

ttw.gif

POST SOME PICS PLEASE!! :popcorn:

HA! I got one today too, from my rad SA. She actually made me SMUGGLE it out of the store in a shopping bag because no one is supposed to have it yet. Heh.

I came here to post about new stuff -- aside from what was mentioned above, there is a silk polka-dot neckercheif that is really cute (pink, green, and blue).

OH and a studded, thin bangle that is really awesome. Called the nailhead bracelet.

Also a silk oblong scarf with ocelot print, very nice.

I am not a fan of the new patchwork, and it's reconfirmed by these pics. There is a silk patchwork scarf to match, too, which I like better.

Still no charms with brass hardware.