Got the choc sig Bleeker!

1. OMG and I LOOOOOOOOOOVE it..... one problem, Im afraid to use it. :wtf: They were running out of Chocolate siggy everything at my Macys. I was so lucky I got this bag. Now I just need to kick myself in hiney and fill her up.:yahoo:
  2. USE IT USE IT USE IT!!! I am getting that bag next week :smile:

PICS PLEASE!!! Model :smile:
  3. Don't be afraid to use it! I took my brand new Carly out in the pouring rain on Monday and there's no indication whatsoever that she's even been USED! (aside from the fact that she's sitting next to me full of stuff and all slouchy-like)
  4. aawww enjoy it!!!! :yes: And yes, be sure and post modeling pics!!!! :tup:
  5. It's no fun having it if you don't use it! The signature fabric is very durable, and the chocolate holds up well. No worries--break 'er out and take her for a spin!
  6. enjoy it!! i have the khaki/black sig lg flap bleecker and i love it!!
  7. Sounds beautiful! Can't wait to see pictures.
  8. OMG!!! Do you mean the BLEECKER SIGNATURE FLAP IN CHOCOLATE?????? YOU MUST POST PICS!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. I have 2 of these bags and I LOVE THEM! :love: You must take her out and use it because once you do, you won't put her away. She is SWEET! :heart: Congrats!!!
  10. I promise I will post pics. I have been trying to take some decent ones and its the first time Ive taken photos of myself lol.
  11. :popcorn:
    waiting eagerly!
  12. ME TOO!!!!!!! :yes:
  13. Yes post pics!!!

It's between the Bleecker Sig Duffle, Bleecker Sig large flap, and the Sig Carly all in Chocolate for me!! I can only pick one!
  14. BLEECKER SIGNATURE DUFFLE IN CHOCOLATE!!!! :drool: It's TDF!!!!! and I WOULD!!!!!!!! :p