Got some piccies to show you :D

1. :tup:

My new Chanel family, not bad for a girl who didnt own a piece of Chanel until August lol ;)

firstly, my lambskin expandable :heart:

[​IMG]

and with the zip open slightly, and half full up

[​IMG]

and another with my lambskin camellia wallet also with silver hardware

[​IMG]

lots more coming lol :biggrin:

2. next is my first acquisition. I wanted to play safe and classic with the first one (oh, for all of a week lol ;)), so opted for the GST in Black with Gold hardware

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and I purchased the YSL tribute shoes in black and gold to rock with it :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Very nice! Your Chanel bags are gorgeous, and do I spy a Chloe Paddy on the floor? ;)

Oh, loving the shoes too:tup:

4. Congrats, you're off and running. Very practical choices and may you enjoy them for years to come! Thanks for sharing your two new Chanels; we live for pics.

5. Woops, I missed those killer shoes!!! Wow, so stunning.

6. and then I got this perfect little bordeaux, which smells heaven sent, and feels incredible, I completely adore it :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

one big happy family lol

[​IMG]

and then I found these fab boots to go with her, the match is really good, (you have to love Topshop lol )

[​IMG]

7. Now a little question, I have a timeless clutch coming at the end of the week, and I have enough money from selling some of my other bags for one more fabulous Chanel, so looking at my little collection, could I have some ideas for my next one please :biggrin:

8. Oh, that's the red flap I'm waiting for! I should have it any day now. Just seeing your picture of it makes me want it more, the red looks so luscious....I'm dying here!

You have great Chanel bags!

9. Congrats. Love your collection.

10. oooh DD, you are going to adore it, its just incredible :yes::heart:

11. Chloe babe, I just keep coming back to look at yours! I am such a red person, just love it! You have great taste in bags!:yes:

12. That's a nice collection you've got going there. Love the shoes and boots too.

-Stephanie (pond23)

13. What a lovely set of Chanels!!!

14. .....
    Speechless!! So much Chanel eye candy going on, Chanel overload!
    And you say you didn't own any until August? My you have been busy!
    All your pieces are so gorgeous...ahh...I love the expandable and red flap reissue and those cute booties and that wallet!! I want them all!
    CONGRATS sweetie!

15. WOW!!! You have been very busy and we love them all. Great bags and shoes - make that killer shoes!:yes: