Got Reissue in Dark Silver....What do you think?

1. I just got a Reissue 226 in Dark Silver. I didn't think I like the color very well, because some photos I saw looked really shiny. IRL, it is a beautiful color. It's more like pewter color than silver. I also had a chance to see Light Silver, and that is a very blight silver.

My SA also had a teal baby cabas for me to see, and I didn't like it on me. It didn't look good on me....I actually liked original size better, even though*color was beautiful. I'm convinced that you have to be petite to carry baby cabas and look good.

Anyways, here's a pic.....what do you girls think??
    IMG_0698.jpg IMG_0700.jpg IMG_0706.jpg IMG_0708.jpg
  2. I actually seen it in person at my store yesterday and I like the dark silver more than the gold and silver.
  3. Here's a color comparison with my Khaki/Bronze Lux Bowler
  4. I'm sorry the baby Cabas didn't work out. But, I have to say that I love that Reissue! I think that color is wonderful. If you don't absolutely love it, though, keep on looking.
  5. Wintotty - It is so pretty.

6. I think I agree with you!

Your new bag is gorgeous! :heart:
  7. I've seen the dark silver in person and I think it's absolutely gorgeous. This bag will go with just about everything! Congrats!
  8. I think the color is pretty, doesn't seem to bling bling in the pics, congats!
  9. It's a beauty! Congrats!
  10. i think the color looks amazing!! I love it, congrats with your new bag!
  11. I love the color! What size is that bag? Jumbo or regular?
  12. gorgeous!
  13. Gorgeous!!! I love it!!!!
  14. Thanks everyone, it's a Large size(226)
  15. That is a beautiful bag, congrats!!