Got off work early because of HER!!!! CUTE? You think?

1. I was at work today and my sister called to let me know the package arrive. I ordered it on Wednesday from my new SA, Natalie, in Orlando (a very nice SA ). I didn't expect to arrive until next week but only 2 days, that's awsome:wlae:. She wrapped up everything nicely (with the bow and the receipt holder like I asked). Anyways, here she is. What do you think? Too small?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm a big-purse girl. This is a small shoulder-purse. Should I get a the GM :confused1:?

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. This week & last week purchase
    I'm done for the year.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Oo it's gorgous!!
    Congrats!

4. LVoely!!! Congratz

5. congrats!

6. I actually like that size on you. It might be a nice change, too, if you have this smaller bag.

7. OMG those bags are so BEAUTIFUL!!! :love::tender:the tivoli isn't too small on you. i actually think it's the perfect size for you! congrats on your new bags! ^_^

8. It's nice!! I'd have to see pics of the GM on you to decide. It is smaller than I expected.

9. is there a model picture of the GM? to compare the size with the PM

10. GORGEOUSSS! Not too small at all, she looks PERFECT on you, so cute!! Love it! Congrats!

Love the MC's too!

11. It's definitely a cutie, I do prefer the GM but this one looks cute on you! Congrats!

12. WOW.... Beautiful!!! I think you look great with it! very stylish and classy!! def. not too small. I am picking up one for myself too this weekend! can't wait. May I ask you how tall are you? I am a petite (5'0, 103lbs) and I like the PM on me better..

13. Very cute I actually prefer the PM size!

14. Gorgious!! And they're so sparkly ;)
    I think this is a perfect size for you. Especially since the ursula is big already. But you have to like it yourself ofcourse!
    Congrats on this beauty!

15. OOOOOHHHHHH I love it. Great size too.