Got my THIRD bracelet!

1. :yahoo:In less than a month! YIKES! The bracelet is called Ponts de Paris & I LOVE IT! This completes my trilogy!

I also picked up a Twilly (my first!)! Unfortunately, my camera batteries are charging and I can't post pics until TOMORROW...technically, later TODAY (as it's 3:30am in the morning right now!).

I had SUCH fun at H! My SA offered to let me try on all kinds of fun stuff (it PAYS to have gone so crazy this month! They REALLY like me right now!).

I tried on the Farming (in white). Funky! And I liked it but, it just wasn't going to work for me. I tried on another bag that was rigid but, had a drawstring..duparis?? I can't recall. Lastly, I tried on a Bolide (31? that the correct size?). It was a great RED bag but, NOT the one I want. That's gonna' HAVE to wait. But, it was SUCH fun having them unlock the cases to try stuff on.

It was a LUX day with stops at Bvlgari (just to look and play) and Tiffany's (to pick up my V-day pendant);

Pix tomorrow! PROMISE! First thing!...well, when I get up! ;) Bed I can post!
  2. Congrats :biggrin: can't wait to see the pics ^^
  3. lets see some pics:smile:
  4. Glad you had so much fun at Hermes! A white Farming sounds interesting. Can't wait to see bracelet pics! I'm accumulating H-bracelets at the moment too, so I always like to see pictures of new ones.
  5. YOU SOUND SO HAPPY!!! Congratulations!!!
  6. [​IMG]
    HERE IT IS!! Sorry it took so long! It's been a crazy morning!
  7. I love this bracelet! Enjoy! I have it in white and wear it with everything!
  8. Ooh, I really like that! Congrats!
  9. So beautiful!!!! :love:
  10. very nice. congrats!
  11. Beautiful bracelet- congrats!