Got my SMALL BIBA, should I keep it??

Hey guys! Thanks SO much for your input!!! I decided to KEEP IT :smile: :smile: :smile:!! The size is a tiny bit small, but I can still fit a LOT more than my other purses!! It looks SUPER cute on when filled up! :smile: yay! I was kinda weary about the black canvas too, but it looks nice!

When i went to Gucci yesterday. the SNOBBY lady was like "um where did you get the small biba from, we never carried it." i was like yeah I got it from sax....and she kinda just gave me a look. ?? grr I hate going there!!!!!!

ANDDDDDDDDDD I got my Gucci D ring, gold wallet :smile:! its HOT! lovvvvvvvvve it!!!!!

oh another reason Im keeping the purse is cuz I ordered the large brown mono/white trim PEGGY bag so thatll be my "big bag". :smile:!

Glad your loving your bag now! :smile:

That gucci lady was so snobby to give you a look, it's not your fault that store doesn't carry the small biba! :tdown:

and Congrats on your new wallet! I've seen it and it looks so pretty!!!

Hey guys! Thanks SO much for your input!!! I decided to KEEP IT :smile: :smile: :smile:!! The size is a tiny bit small, but I can still fit a LOT more than my other purses!! It looks SUPER cute on when filled up! :smile: yay! I was kinda weary about the black canvas too, but it looks nice!

When i went to Gucci yesterday. the SNOBBY lady was like "um where did you get the small biba from, we never carried it." i was like yeah I got it from sax....and she kinda just gave me a look. ?? grr I hate going there!!!!!!

ANDDDDDDDDDD I got my Gucci D ring, gold wallet :smile:! its HOT! lovvvvvvvvve it!!!!!

oh another reason Im keeping the purse is cuz I ordered the large brown mono/white trim PEGGY bag so thatll be my "big bag". :smile:!

Glad you decided to keep it!! Now we can be bag twins!! :yahoo: lol!

I'm surprised that the lady said that to you, thre reason why I say this is because my bag was purchased from the Gucci store on 5th ave. My SA told me that he was lucky to get that one for me and that it originally wasn't supposed to go on sale. :confused1:

I don't know what was up with that SA! My husband was like "Does she think its fake?!@??!" I was like I dont know, she was just a snob. And the second she found out I already ordered the peggy from another store, she took the bag that I was looking at, put it away and walked away. What an *()&@!!!!!!!!!!!

KOOKIE - how are you liking ?!? I wore it with black pants the other day and it looked really nice! It looks good dressed up or down! Im happy :graucho:! I'm glad you got it too!! Yeah I do think the small biba's are rare cuz Sax only had the one cuz she said they were old. Oh well, im glad we got a good deal!!! The original price was a little too high for that bag if you ask me!

Yay! I'm glad you like it now. Sometimes that happens with my bags. I got a Gucci Eclipse messenger awhile ago and I wasn't crazy about it at first... Now I wear it every weekend! I'm glad I stuck it out.

I don't know what was up with that SA! My husband was like "Does she think its fake?!@??!" I was like I dont know, she was just a snob. And the second she found out I already ordered the peggy from another store, she took the bag that I was looking at, put it away and walked away. What an *()&@!!!!!!!!!!!

KOOKIE - how are you liking ?!? I wore it with black pants the other day and it looked really nice! It looks good dressed up or down! Im happy :graucho:! I'm glad you got it too!! Yeah I do think the small biba's are rare cuz Sax only had the one cuz she said they were old. Oh well, im glad we got a good deal!!! The original price was a little too high for that bag if you ask me!

That SA is horrible. :tdown: I believe they work on commission, perhaps that's why she was so mean to you. What a snot! :cursing:

I :heart: the bag!! I've been using it for a week so far, and it's so versatile!! I love the metal studs, and it really does go with anything, dressed up OR down!! I kinda wanted the brown at first, but I'm loving it more and more as each day passes!! :yahoo: (and I'm TOTALLY glad we got it on sale!!! Now if only the Pelham would go on sale too... *sigh*)