Got my Selma in passion fruit!

1. And I ADORE it!:love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The colour is so gorgeous IRL and the golden hardware just compliments it perfectly I think. And the leather is so very soft, even softer then my Sienna Courtney!

Also received this Chanel bag this week:heart: I'm so excited over these purses!

[​IMG]

2. And while busy taking pictures; I thought is was time to finally take proper pictures of my very very beloved Sienna Courtney:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Those are wonderful! I've heard such good things about the leather on the Selma, too. Congrats on the new goods!

4. Thanks!:yahoo: It is truely amazing, so very soft. :heart:

And the suede lining appears to be much lighter then the Sienna Courtney, which I find to be a "heavy" bag. But then again, the Sienna is bigger, so no wonder it is more heavy.

5. I am so glad to finally see you with your selma! That leather is TDF! So mushy and rub your cheek on it soft! *dances around in excitement for you*

6. hihi thanks!:yahoo:

7. Congrats on your new Selma! What a pretty color! Enjoy all your new bags!

8. I love it! And all of your bags too! Beautiful collection. congratulations!

9. that sienna courtney is so eye-catching...LOVE the color! what is the color name?? (if it's "sienna," just hit me)

10. No it is not Sienna, I have no idea to be frankly,:confused1: but it is "Icey" leather. I think it would be something like emarald or forest green.

11. WOW!! the selma is sooo pretty, and i love that color!! I have never seen it before, and btw your chanel is beautiful! love the color of that tooo.. CONGRATS

12. Congratulations.

13. Love the Selma. It's beautiful! Congrats!

14. What a gorgeous color! Congratulations!!

15. Wow, you got some great bags!!! I love the Selma and the Sienna's color! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Congrats!!! :yahoo: