Got my purple/silver Double Bag today

Thanks for the info! I did end up checking them out and the SA was pointing out that the hardware on this version, the black/anthracite and the gold/brown is intended to be a color that can look more silver or more gold depending on what it's against, but I agree with you that it tends to look silver which I think is a better look for your bag anyway. Congrats on the new addition and enjoy it!

Wow- I had no idea about the hardware color shifting, but now that I know that from the two of you I can totally tell :smile:
Acshih, I am sure your dustbag lining is working out- but if not I just received an organizer called "purse to go" and it's perfect for this bag...here's the thread with pics of mine (post #64) :flowers:
http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags...e-this-purse-organizer-purse-go-234003-5.html
It looks really good:tup:. I will look into it too. Nice to have that so I don't have to move things around when I change bags. Just one thing though, I've read from the LV forum that some of these purse kits' color bleeds. I don't remember which brand of purse kit that is, but be really careful with that. You may want to wash it first to prevent color bleeding?? I will do a search on the LV forum and find the thread.

Wow- I had no idea about the hardware color shifting, but now that I know that from the two of you I can totally tell :smile:

I know, it's really funky! At first it just looked silver to me, but then the SA held it up to her ring which actually was silver, and suddenly it looked gold. I believe it's the same hardware they use on the anthracite Muse.