Got my pocket square! love it!

1. Ok, I know I said I can't do scarves but I just got the prettiest pocket square! It's got a varying shade of pinks on it and there's the Eiffel Tower on it. I'll try to take a picture when I get the camera working. Anyway, two questions: what is this pocket square called and how many colorways does it come in? I don't recall seeing this style before...
  2. PICS PICS PICS!!! So happy for you Kou! Congrats!
  3. Didn't see the picture. But I think I saw the one your are talking about framed in the SCP H store. Please post pics...
  4. That sounds like Envol! I want that one, too!
  5. i wanna see the pics.......congrats Kou..
  6. It sounds beautiful, and I am sure it is! Post pics, Kou! Congratulations on finding something you like! Priceless moment!
  7. I love pocket squares. I found one I just love at NM today. My daughter actually picked it out. I wanted the zebra one they had but wasnt crazy about the orangey color. I just love those zebra pocket squares.
  8. Congrats!!! :yahoo: Is it this one in pink? Love it!
  9. Jag, 2muchlux, bluxcape, MrsS, I'll try to take some pics when I'm back at the other house ... It is so pretty!

Greentea: I'm not sure what it's called, but it's pretty. It's got that tower and the word Paris somewhere on the pocket square.

Donna: I now know why pocket squares are so popular. They're like miniature scarves that can be used on everything else.
  10. THAT'S THE ONE!!! In pink it is a bit more monochromatic, but works really well when you tie it.
  11. Ooooooh, that is so BEAUTIFUL, Kou!! Congratulations! Now we need a modeling pic, in the ACTION thread!!!:yahoo:
  12. Can't wait for the modeling shots! Congrats Kou!
  13. aHL and Rose: Thank you~~ See now I finally know WHY you ladies are so excited about pocket squares. Finding the RIGHT one is truly an exhilarating experience ... Gah, I wish they didn't have the price increase on it though
  14. Oh Kou ~ It's Gorgeous!!!
  15. That is so pretty. You always have the best scarves.