Got my pocket square! love it!

1. Ok, I know I said I can't do scarves but I just got the prettiest pocket square! It's got a varying shade of pinks on it and there's the Eiffel Tower on it. I'll try to take a picture when I get the camera working. Anyway, two questions: what is this pocket square called and how many colorways does it come in? I don't recall seeing this style before...

2. PICS PICS PICS!!! So happy for you Kou! Congrats!

3. Didn't see the picture. But I think I saw the one your are talking about framed in the SCP H store. Please post pics...

4. That sounds like Envol! I want that one, too!

5. i wanna see the pics.......congrats Kou..

6. It sounds beautiful, and I am sure it is! Post pics, Kou! Congratulations on finding something you like! Priceless moment!

7. I love pocket squares. I found one I just love at NM today. My daughter actually picked it out. I wanted the zebra one they had but wasnt crazy about the orangey color. I just love those zebra pocket squares.

8. Congrats!!! :yahoo: Is it this one in pink? Love it!

eiffel.jpg
  9. Jag, 2muchlux, bluxcape, MrsS, I'll try to take some pics when I'm back at the other house ... It is so pretty!

Greentea: I'm not sure what it's called, but it's pretty. It's got that tower and the word Paris somewhere on the pocket square.

Donna: I now know why pocket squares are so popular. They're like miniature scarves that can be used on everything else.

10. THAT'S THE ONE!!! In pink it is a bit more monochromatic, but works really well when you tie it.

11. Ooooooh, that is so BEAUTIFUL, Kou!! Congratulations! Now we need a modeling pic, in the ACTION thread!!!:yahoo:

12. Can't wait for the modeling shots! Congrats Kou!

13. aHL and Rose: Thank you~~ See now I finally know WHY you ladies are so excited about pocket squares. Finding the RIGHT one is truly an exhilarating experience ... Gah, I wish they didn't have the price increase on it though

14. Oh Kou ~ It's Gorgeous!!!

15. That is so pretty. You always have the best scarves.