Got my Pearlmaster today!

1. Hey! I got a Rolex Pearlmaster today!!! Diamond bezel, but the bracelet is plain. It looks just lovely!

This is pretty much what it looks like (the pic is from Photobucket--I hope the pic isn't a fake. I just wanted to give you an idea of what mine looks like), except mine's a datejust, not a day-datejust. I tried to take a photo of mine, but it's terrible! I'll try again soon.

2. congrats on your new watch!
  3. loooove the rolexs! so classy! congrats!
  4. Congratulations on your new watch. Would love to see a modelling photo later if you manage it.
  5. nice roles, congrats
  6. Congrats!
  7. Oooh...very nice! Congrats!
  8. Congratulations! It's beautiful! I've been thinking more and more about investing in a nice watch. This makes me really want one.
  9. Congrats ! :yes:
  10. Wow, very nice watch! :drool:
  11. ROFLMAO! I saw this thread and thought it was going to be about a wondrous blingmaking device that would enable you to turn almost anything into a faux pearl in seconds!
  12. No offense, but this is a Day-Date with a president bracelet, btw in pretty bad shape, a Pearlmaster looks completely different.

Anyway, congrats on your new watch, Pearlmasters (Men's and Women's) are great, I simply don't like the ones that have stones on the bracelet, bezel and dial is enough.
  13. I know the bracelet's different, but the face is similar--diamond bezel, little diamonds on the #s. I'm still working on getting my own picture! I'm a lousy photographer.
  14. OK, here are some photos I took today of the watch. Sorry about the crappy photography! They came out too fuzzy. Oh well. :cutesy:

15. Bad pics, great watch!:tup: