Got my Pearlmaster today!

1. Hey! I got a Rolex Pearlmaster today!!! Diamond bezel, but the bracelet is plain. It looks just lovely!

This is pretty much what it looks like (the pic is from Photobucket--I hope the pic isn't a fake. I just wanted to give you an idea of what mine looks like), except mine's a datejust, not a day-datejust. I tried to take a photo of mine, but it's terrible! I'll try again soon.

[​IMG]

2. congrats on your new watch!

3. loooove the rolexs! so classy! congrats!

4. Congratulations on your new watch. Would love to see a modelling photo later if you manage it.

5. nice roles, congrats

6. Congrats!

7. Oooh...very nice! Congrats!

8. Congratulations! It's beautiful! I've been thinking more and more about investing in a nice watch. This makes me really want one.

9. Congrats ! :yes:

10. Wow, very nice watch! :drool:

11. ROFLMAO! I saw this thread and thought it was going to be about a wondrous blingmaking device that would enable you to turn almost anything into a faux pearl in seconds!

12. No offense, but this is a Day-Date with a president bracelet, btw in pretty bad shape, a Pearlmaster looks completely different.

Anyway, congrats on your new watch, Pearlmasters (Men's and Women's) are great, I simply don't like the ones that have stones on the bracelet, bezel and dial is enough.

13. I know the bracelet's different, but the face is similar--diamond bezel, little diamonds on the #s. I'm still working on getting my own picture! I'm a lousy photographer.

14. OK, here are some photos I took today of the watch. Sorry about the crappy photography! They came out too fuzzy. Oh well. :cutesy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Bad pics, great watch!:tup: