got my newest from Let-trade today!

1. Woo Hoo! :yahoo: I wasn't sure because I hadn't actually seen this bag in person, but went for it anyways. It is a tiny bit smaller than expected but will work perfectly as a jeans/casual bag. Let-Trade said there were 2 white spots on the back, they looked like dried vanilla milkshake (yuck), but came right off with a little wipe. The bag is perfect except for a couple scratches on the clasp, which is to be expected. The vachetta has a nice light patina. :heart: No smell of mothballs at all. It also came with the dust bag. Sorry about the pic, it came out yellowish. My Framboise Koala should be here next week, I will post (better)pics of them together for color comparison.

[​IMG]

2. Its beautiful!!! Can I ask how much you got it for ?

3. Cute. Glad the milkshake came off.

4. It's cute! Congrats!

5. Congrats!:yahoo:It's a beautiful bag.

6. It's SO cute! congrats

7. Love the color, congrats!

8. ^^^^Sure, it wasn't a great deal but still less than retail. $500 USD including shipping by EMS. It was sent on the 5th, the courier tried to deliver yesterday, I picked up today, no customs fees due.

9. very nice!

10. Congrats!

11. Congrats!!!! It's gorgeous and a great deal!:love:

12. Congrats and Enjoy..

13. Very nice....Congrats!!!

14. Congrats - you will love the mini pleaty - it has become my favorite bag, and surprisingly fits a ton!

15. awesome purchase, thanks for sharing and congrat's.