Got my new Kelly!

1. I am so happy! My friend ended up picking the bag yesterday and she just flew in with it! I am so thrilled right now! It was a gift from her too so I can save for more Hermes bags in the future! She said as long as she can use it sometimes, she wants me to have it:nuts:

I will post pics of the bag as soon as I get my camera back from my co-worker. It is TDF! :love: There must be a big turquoise wave of bags since several stores have had so much turquoise in their inventory. Mine came from the east coast and I guess there were also a lot of turq. accessories in chevre available.

Anyway, thanks for letting me share my excitement:yes:
  2. that's wonderful, such a generous friend!! i love turquoise chevre and i can't wait to see your pics!! congrats!!!
  3. I can totally picture this bag and you will love it! It's such a pretty color - you are right - must be a popular batch!
  4. Congrats!!!! :yahoo:
  5. Wow! What a gift! Can't wait to see pics of your beauty! Congrats!
  6. Oh my - a GIFT! That's amazing!!! I can't wait to see pics!
  7. What a great friend!!! The Kelly will last a lifetime, I hope your friendship will too! May you and your friend carry it happily an in good health!
  8. Pics!! I am dying to see the Kelly in turquoise chevre!
  9. Congratulations! What a generous friend!!! Cannot wait to see pics!
  10. best kelly-acquisition story yet!!! looking forward to pictures of one of you holding it. or both!:drinkup:
  11. CONGRATULATIONS!!!:yahoo: Yay!! Ok, so there does seem to be a turquoise wave, red wave, and fuchsia wave lately. Maybe Hermes is churning these colors out in time for the Summer?

Ok, now I'm seriously considering getting turquoise something for myself, I just WISH turqoise also comes in exotic (does it?). If there's a turqoise bag on the East Coast and another one on the West Coast, and if there's a turquoise wave on the making, logically speaking there may be one down South or in the Midwest too then:nuts: Gah, I'm on a shopping ban, must ... resist ... Must must must!!!:push: Ok, if the bag is still at SCP by the end of the week ... I'll SNATCH it!:yes:

I WANT PICTURES!!!!!!! Pictures like NOW!!!
  12. Congratulations!! What a Lovely, Lovely, Lovely gift!!! May you enjoy the bag with great health and life long friendship! :flowers::flowers::flowers:
  13. *chants* Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!!!!:yahoo:
  14. Congratulations! What a nice friend.
  15. This really put a smile on my face! Love it.

Please share with us when you have time. Congratulations!