Got my new black wave boston........

1. I love the shape of the bag, perfect size, love the bamboo. I'm upset because I peeled off the clear GUcci sticker from the back hardwear and the hardwear is discolored , I tryed rubbing the spot were the sticker was and it isnt changing it. looks like 2 different colors of gold. You can strongly see the outline of the sticker. The hardwear on this bag is very brassy, not like the gold on other Gucci , which is a subtle gold. Does anyone have this bag?? I can't return or exchange this bag. Any suggestions on toning down the brassiness??? lol help

2. Sounds like a defect to me and I would think you would be able to at least exchange it. For a new bag, it shouldn't have any imperfections.

3. if its a defect you CAN exchange it!!! thats not ur fault u still want the bag but u dont want the DEFECT

take it back missy and get ur self the perfect one u deserve ;)

4. I would take it back.

5. It was onsale, therefor no returns and they dont have another one. I wonder if they would help me repair the hardwear.

6. I would call and talk to a SA and see what they suggest.

7. Def. give them a call.. in any case, Congrats on your new bag!

8. hope it all works out!

9. Yea, talk to ur SA and see what he/she says. If you can, post pics so we can see what you're talking about. Plus, I just want to drool over your bag :smile:.

10. any update? I am hoping they can help you

11. yeah, good luck with that!

12. they are going to help me probally sending it out for repair, which will take 5 years lol