Got my medium Chocolate Carly today ^^Happy Dance^^

1. I sold my large khaki/saddle Carly for the medium Chocolate and it was waiting on my doorstep when I got home from work. First I have to show you a picture of what I saw...

2. ouch? that box looks sad
  3. OMG! O_O;;;;;;

Is it ok?!?!?!?! O_O

DOES IT NEED CPR? ;_______;
  4. Oh no! Hope it was okay!
  5. Can you even believe it arrived like this?? It even had a sticker on the top from the post office saying received unsealed and received possibly damaged! :wtf: When I looked at the bottom I couldn't believe that the idiot actually sent it so poorly packaged! And for it to not even be sealed? So the post office had to tape it for me as well as attempt to fix the gaping tear on the bottom, which was only held together by a couple pieces of scotch tape. :s The only thing between the complete bottom blow out and my girl was a smidgen of tissue :crybaby:
  6. :wtf: That is is the carly?
  7. aww I am sorry that isn't very smart how they shipped it to you.. did you get it off eBay?? is your bag okay?
  8. OMG!!! I hope it's okay!!!
  9. :wtf:
    I hope your bag is ok???!!!!!
  10. Holy Crap! I hope carly is ok :yes:
  11. I very much expected to see a flesh wound on her, but she survived!!! I was SHOCKED but oh so happy!! I told my husband that is a sure sign that she was meant to be MINE! :heart: I am sorry for the blurry pictures. I really need to be buying a new camera before I get my next coach :girlsigh:

12. hehe so what are your plans for her?? any cute charms ?? scarfs etc?? and when will you take her out on the town lol
  13. :wtf:OMG!!! That was shocking:weird:...I was actually holding my breath!!! Thank God she is ok:okay:. How she survived???...WOW!!!! She definately was meant to be! Glad everything worked out:tup:.
  14. oh wow... did you happen to buy from that seller on eBay that buys them from mohegan sun? I bought one from them and they shipped it right in the coach box.. luckily it got to me okay.. but it was interesting to say the least. :wtf: Your bag is beautiful, congrats! :tup:
  15. wow, I'd be scared of shipping any bag in the uncovered original box. someone could still it. Glad it is ok. Congragulations,.