Got my MC fringe speedy!!

1. My black MC fringe speedy has arrived! I can't open it till hubby gets home. So I am just staring at the box and will be for about 3 more hrs. I had read such bad opinions on the fringe, I feel sorry for it. I have seen a bucket and it was so much better IRL, I went ahead with my order for a speedy. I love the mad MC and thought this would be great for the summer. What are your thoughts fellow LV lovers? I will post photos asap. I can't wait to open it!!!!:nuts: :yahoo: :nuts: :yahoo:
    OK I OPENED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAITED 1 HR! DON'T TELL HUBBY, I'M REWRAPPING IT!!!

2. how much was it i was neutral toward the fringe line, i though it was abit ott but it wasnt as bad as everyone was saying

3. I'm not a uge MC fan in the first place, but the fringe seemed fun to me. I didn't understand why people reacted so badly to it, but my guess was that the same way i dont agree with them about the charms line for example, they dont like the fringe. I think it's different, and not alot of people will have it, unlike many of the others in the MC range.

Please post pics of you carrying it. I really want to see it in person! Can't you just sneak a peak? :p

4. CONGRATS!!! Post pics when you can!!!

5. Can't wait to see pics!!!:nuts: :nuts: :yes: :whistle:

6. Pictures, pictures!!!!

7. Congrats!!! Enjoy!

8. pictures pictures please?

9. The speedy was 1,438 pounds, we live in the Channel Islands (between England and France) so we don't pay tax on items from France or England. I have now removed the outer packaging:angel: but am still trying to wait! Viva LV!

10. Wow, Congra'ts on your purchase. Can't wait to see pic's of your new Speedy.

11. Congrats! Can't wait to see it IRL.

12. Yay- post pics when you can!@

13. I'm not a fan of MC fringe but i'm so curious to see pics!!

14. Argh! No Pics Yet???!!!!!!!!!! Hurry! Lol!

15. congrats....pics please :smile: