Got my Legacy Signature Flap today!

awww deweydrop, you look gorgeous with the bag!!! i just tried the bag on yday (but in white trim?) and it's perfect! i couldn't decide between this bag and the legacy shoulder bag. since you have both, which one do you prefer?

a i couldn't decide between this bag and the legacy shoulder bag. since you have both, which one do you prefer?

umm...duh...both. :confused1:

hehehe

ok - I haven't actually USED the signature flap one yet...so I'm going to say right now the shoulder bag...as it's deceptively roomy and fits VERY comfortably on my shoulder even with alot of crap shoved in it. (and it's just a classy looking bag!)

I ADORE it in the white trim...but I'm so not a 'white anything' person...

Thanks all for the compliments! I got a message from the ebay seller (I always send a "thank you" message when I rec'v an item.) She said she was sorry to see it go for such a low price...I'm actually surprised it did too...her auction was laid out nicely, good keywords...only thing wrong was she didn't put the full serial number.

who cares...I scored! :love:

Thanks again all!

That's why I love this place...I get none of this from my husband...heheh

Coachnut...love the flap on you! Looks perfect! (and do you still have the TAG on it? heheh)

"fat guy in a little coat"...heheh..yes, Tommy Boy! Mokoni is correct! Moment of silence for the great Chris Farley? :sad:

That bag looks gorgeous on you! I love it and what a deal you got :woohoo: I love to see my Caoch sisters get great deals! I am so lusting after something in the khaki/ebony combo and after seeing your posts, even more so.

ahhh! i love it! you got it fast! and you don't look pregnant (but I know from other boards you're trying - good luck)

and no, it's not too small on you. only bags that are too small on most people are the tiny little demis, unless your a size 2 or in jr high (no flames, just my two cents)

LOL...I'm not pregnant...only look it...heheh

totally agree with your last statement...this is definitely the "demi for adults" heheheh

I ADORE it in the white trim...but I'm so not a 'white anything' person...

"fat guy in a little coat"...heheh..yes, Tommy Boy! Mokoni is correct! Moment of silence for the great Chris Farley? :sad:

...love the flap on you! Looks perfect! (and do you still have the TAG on it? heheh)

I pretty much have NOTHING in white, either. I don't even think I own any white underwear. :P However, I think the khaki signature with white leather trim looks really classy. The other bag I like in white leather is last year's Legacy pocket bag - very cute.

Yay for Tommy Boy! That's a really funny movie. We say "Holy Schnikes!" at work all the time - it's kind of our office catch phrase.

Yes, I still have the tag on my Flap - LOL. I haven't worn it yet and the tags don't get removed until I actually wear it, just in case I change my mind. I thought about carrying it today but I just switched purses last weekend so I've got a couple weeks to go yet. It looked so cute on you in your photo that it really made me want to wear mine NOW!

Oh, and by the way, where's my $5 bucks? ;)

Oh, and by the way, where's my $5 bucks? ;)

Just go ahead and print this bad boy out...

five.jpg

Thanks SO much for the pictures! I've been looking at these bags but wanted to see a "real" picture. This is perfect for me!! I don't like big purses and this is SO my style!

Off to Ebay!!!!