Got my Kooba Devin and blonde!

1. It came today from active endeavors's beautiful, but looks kinda dirty already. I'm not sure if that's the way the leather's supposed to be or if it's just dirty already. There was also a few scratches in the leather, the largest being across the front pocket. I took pics and will upload them later. Any others with experience with the blonde color bags? Is it supposed to look distressed?

Other than that, I like the shape of the bag and it's super cute. I remember someone else posting about it not staying on their shoulder, and I'm wondering if that's going to happen with me as well, though it's really comfy to carry around empty. The thick straps makes it feel like it may slip off, though I don't know if it really will. Will post more later!
  2. Here are some pics!

First two of the bag outside, then the scratch on the front and an action shot. Sorry it's all sideways. Don't know how to fix that.
    IMG_6907.JPG IMG_6909.JPG IMG_6910.JPG IMG_6912.JPG
  3. I love the color, it is wonderful.

I am wondering if leather conditioner from a good vendor might rub that scratch away. If it bothers you I suggest calling the seller and ask what to do so you are happy.
  4. no....u should def. tell active endeavors......that is ridiculous that you received your bag with a huge scratch! They will probably exchange it for you. The bag is gorgeous tho!
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!
  6. Congrats! Thats a really cute bag!
  7. I agree. Send it back. I got a Bonnie in Blond and it's flawless. It doesn't look dirty in any way (even in a distressed sort of way) and that scratch is a big booboo. It may very well rub out but I think you got a returned bag or floor model (do they have a brick & Morter store?). It's beautiful on you though and looks fabulous but I would send it back for a new one.
  8. Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely call the tomorrow and ask for an exchange. And otherwise, I love the bag. Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer to have one.
  9. Ditto! I am loving the blond color! :drool:
  10. I am the one who complained about the strap falling off my shoulder. I also loved the bag except for that problem. Your bag should def. NOT have that scratch but before returning for the exact same bag, I'd make sure you are comfortable with the strap. I hope it works out for you because it's a beautiful bag and beautiful color! Good luck.
  11. Just a suggestion to save you a little hassle....why don't you try rubbing softly on that scratch with a soft wash cloth just to see if it evens out? It may work.
  12. Oh, no...I would most definitely send it back for one that is perfect. That's the first time that I have seen a pic of someone wearing the bag IRL...thanks so much for posting it. Love, love, love that bag!
  13. Thanks everyone! I'm going to e-mail them right now and see what they can do. They're out of them on the website. I've been carrying it around the house and it's staying on my shoulder for the most part and really comfy actually. I like that the bottom's like a big pillow or balloon. By the time I remembered to call them today, they were closed.
  14. That's an adorable bag on you; but no small scratch. I wouln't mess with it at all, afraid to make it worse! Keep us posted & good luck!
  15. Looks great on you!