Got my Josephine PM from Let-Trade!

1. Hi all,

I thought I would share my joy, I received my Josephine PM in Cherry yesterday from Let-Trade and I love the color and style. It is so cute. I am wearing it today with a black outfit so it really stands out.

I bought it used for a very good price so it does show some minor wear. There are no stains, it is just a little dingy near the leather. Overall though I am very pleased.

One thing though, I was a little disappointed in the packaging. No box or dustbag, just sent folded up in an large shipping envelope. I knew it wouldn't come with a dust bag, but a plain box would have been nice. It took a little while to regain its shape.

Will share pics when I get my digital camera to connect to my computer. Is there something I can buy to do this? (My printer which used to download my pics is broken :sad: ).

2. First off, congrats on the josephine! I didn't get a dustbag, either, but it's okay. You should try to get a usb cord (I think that's what it's called???) that is compatible with your digi cam (although I'm not sure what kind of camera you have).

3. Congrats on ur bag!!! Can't wait to see pics!! Wear her in good health ;)

4. Congrats on the bag! I can't wait to see the pics :nuts:

5. My let-trade stuff just came in an envelope too. Good thing I was careful with the scissors. Let_trade rocks though.

6. Congrats but I wouold expect better shipping care...I hate it when my bags don't come properly stuffed or packed.

7. Congrats, can't wait to see the pics..

8. Congrats! Please post pics!

9. Congrats on the bag!

10. Congrats!

11. Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics.

12. Congrats!

13. CONGRATS - can't wait to see pics!!!

14. congrats! please post pics!

15. Can't wait to see the pics... Congrats