Got my jaune work today and it is....interesting

1. First of all, I do have to say that Daphne did the best job of picking out one with great leather. However, the color is a lot brighter and more "orange" than I expected. I was expecting a burnished, browney yellow gold - but it is exactly like its namesake - its a bright marigold (its the exact yellow/orange hue of the flower).

Its a really unusual, bright color that functions really well as a neutral. On its own, its almost scary bright for me - but when I try on outfits with the bag, it looks fabulous.

I'll try and get some pics up later on today for you guys.

Anyone else seen the jaune in real life? I'd love to hear your reactions upon first seeing the color.

2. PICS??!!

I am *dying* to see Jaune IRL!! :heart:

3. can't wait to see pics!!!

4. I have the jaune work in RH. Actually it is darker than I expected. I love it and it goes with lots of color combination of outfits. COngrats!:heart:

5. :nuts:Oooh, I can't wait to see your pics Circoit - I wonder how much of a color variation there is between the bags, I would like a darker Marigold in the work size.:graucho:

6. Oooh...wow! You know, the way you describe it, circoit, makes it sound so much more interesting... I'm thinking SLGs for me in Marigold, please!

7. It actually sounds much nicer from your description than how I picture it. Can't wait to see your pics!

8. :yes:Congratulations and cannnot wait to see PICS!!! I've been dying to see some good pics of this color! If possible try to take some outside in natural light.

9. Pics, pics, pics! Please!

10. Congrats!! I can't wait to see pics too. Before I thought that it was going to be a bright YELLOW but it is more like marigold than I think I might have to look into getting one :graucho:

11. Yes, hurry with the pics! Juane is so pretty!!!

12. ooohhh im dying here! I really want a bright yellow so im hoping it will fill my wishes!

13. OH my! I want to see pics soooo badly! Please hurry!! :nuts:

14. Wait...so it's brighter than this?

[​IMG]

15. Pics... pretty please...

I'm longing for more jaune :smile: