Got my Hayden-Harnett Hudson satchel today

1. And I love, love, love it. I've attached the website pic. The color is called vachetta and like my one collegue puts it it's the holy grail of camel shades. The bag is perfect in every way. The leather is not smoochy and has a slightly "raw" look and feel, but I think it will just get better with age. Oh and the handles actually fit over my shoulder as well, which I didn't expect.

hudsons_vac_zoom.jpg
  2. That's gorgeous!

3. Beautiful Congrats!

4. Beautiful bag! Enjoy!

5. Looks like a beautiful bag!

Can I ask if the strap is long enough to wear cross-body?

6. Looks great!

7. This bag is absolutely gorgeous!! Please take pics modeling it so we can see how it looks on!!!

8. No, definitely not long enough. The longer strap actually doesn't have much more of a drop than a regular shoulder bag.

9. When I look at the website picture up close, the leather looks very soft and smooshy, but you said that it really wasn't that way at all. It is a very beautiful color and very stylish. Enjoy it!

10. awesome bag! congrats!

11. Love it! I think anthropologie had that bag in a sea-blue color on sale a while back. I should have grabbed it...

12. Great style in a very pretty color, congrats!

13. Very pretty!

14. congrats!

15. I think that is my favorite style bag from HH. The leather is really neat, isn't it. I understand what you mean about raw. Enjoy your new bag!