Got my grey reissue 225!! (Before and After pictures attached)

The 225 looks amazing on you!!
You definately made the right choice. I can't decide between 225 and 226. I think I like more the 225 but I'm worried that it'll be too small for my stuff.
Can you please tell me what can you fit in it (in the 225 and 226)? It would be really helpful :flowers:

almudena said:
345parkave,

I LOVE the 225 on you, congratulations!!
This size has the huge benefit of versatility (over the bigger sizes).

Can I ask you why you opted for the 225 over the 226?

I never had the chance of trying on the 226, since it was not sold in the Chanel boutique, and after I read some posts here in the forum about it, I had started doubting my choice of the 225.

Comfort me, please!

Hi Almudena, I felt the 225 is more versatile. :biggrin: it's a little awkward to wear 226 across the body ( I am a small person- 5'2" and pretty thin).:cool: And it can be used as a evening bag or as a calsual bag.

To make you feel better, I was told the 225 is actually the most photographed bag of all reissue bags. :graucho:The color grey makes the small bag stands out more. plus, the difference between the size of 225 and 226 is not that big.
You should love your bag, it truly is an AMAZING bag.:heart:

miss-lilly said:
The 225 looks amazing on you!!
You definately made the right choice. I can't decide between 225 and 226. I think I like more the 225 but I'm worried that it'll be too small for my stuff.
Can you please tell me what can you fit in it (in the 225 and 226)? It would be really helpful :flowers:

Hi miss-lilly, for 225, I can fit in a compact wallet (like a LV Koala), my razor cell phone, lipsticks and ipod nano.. for 226, I can fit in a regular size wallet (like a LV Porte-tresor) and the rest. Hope this helps.

- HelenNZ, bijou, wickedassin, asl_bebes, Tammy_D, Mello_yello_jen, Thank you all for your kind replies!!!

-rebecca15, lol, I agree with your "yikes" . =)

- SerenitySue - I am 5'2". ;)

-aribobari, you should definitely get one yourself.

- Lucci, you had the most amazing chanel collection, please keep the
pictures coming!

-PurpleC, thanks for stopping by. ;)