Got my grey reissue 225!! (Before and After pictures attached)

1. I had a 228 grey reissue which looked huge on me, and after talking to some of the TPF members here (thanks all for your help!!) , I decided to go with a smaller size. AND LUCKY ME!!! I was not only able to locate the 225, but also found a 226 (thanks to one of the TPF members). :rolleyes: And to my surprise, I actually picked the 225 rather than the 226 which I was dreaming of...:love: now I am so in love with the reissue, I am determined to get the black reissue in 226 as well (if only I could ever find one...:angel: )...

Here are the "before" and "after" pictures...

Before (the 228)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AFTER (225)

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. I like the smaller one on you. it's quite versatile.:smile: good decision.:smile:)

3. Thank you!!! :heart:

4. I agree, good choice, it looks fabulous. The first one was massive, lol!

5. Wow, looks way awesome on you - great decision

6. lol, I agree, the 228 was more like a weight lifting project for me. :biggrin:

7. Thanks, Michele, and thanks for your help with my questions!

8. so hard to decide! i love them both! but the smaller one does look better on you.

9. Great choice! The smaller one looks fabulous on you! Enjoy!

10. Looks lovely, can you fit much in it?

11. you look like a small girl.. The 225 LOOKS SO much better then the 228 on you...ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!

12. i like the smaller one on you...congratulations! that's my dream bag...

13. fayden , kat, VipStyle, sweetbabe - thanks for your nice feedback, I amso in love with this bag that I would wake up in the middle of the night and go check on the bag... I am completely out of control!!!

14. just the essentials, a compact wallet, cell phone, keys and lipstick. :biggrin:

15. Looks good, the smaller bag is definitely a better fit for you. Congrats !