Got My Gorgeous 05 Turq Twiggy But I Am Heartbroken!!!!

Deana, pictures please. :yes: I am so sorry you don't like Twiggy. :crybaby: What is it that you don't like? I love the Twiggy. It does get slouchier and not as stiff and long looking with use. It's very comfortable for me. But if you don't like it, I would sell it and get what you love. Give it a try for a few days, if you still don't like it, sell it.

:heart: I honestly don't know what I would do without you guys, well mmm maybe I would save a lot of money if I never discovered the pf......no no I am kidding!! I really honestly don't know what I would do without so many of you taking the time to read about my dilemma, and then giving me great advice! I appreciate every single comment that was made!!!!

Regarding the question from glimmer about what the leather is like.....well it is not real stiff since it is an 05, but compared to my other 05's that are still mint but much softer, this bag looks to be brand new and never used. The leather is shinier and stiffer than my other bags. I don't know how many of you have met an 05 Turq, but all who know me here know how crazy I am about my BBGM Pink City, and this color and leather ranks right up there. This color is mind blowing!!! I also feel very fortunate to have this rare 05 bag in this never used condition. So I guess if glimmer means that she likes how her used slouchy, soft Twiggy's look better than when they are newer, this bag deffinitely has a ways to go to achieve that. My friend PP asked what I didn't like about it, and I have seen all of her lovely Twiggys that look great on her, and my answer is the length is just too long for me, or wide however you look at it. It seems a little disproportionate to me being so wide and short. The Box for me is ideal in it's dimensions for a smaller bag, and the City the same for a larger bag. This has nothing to do with the functionality of the bags but the look. On me when holding the Twiggy the bag looks funky to me, for being so long. I like the Box and City to hold there shape and if I have run out only for some quick errands I will even leave a t-shirt still in them to hold their shape, the opposite is true with the Twiggy, I like it better when it is not holding it's full shape and looks slouchy. I feel the consensous here is that I should not rush to do anything, especially knowing how fortunate I am to have bought a brand new 05 bag in this well sought after color. And I will start to diligently look on ebay for the off chance of finding a rare mint 05 Turq Box or City. If/when that day comes and I haven't fallen in love with the Twiggy by then I can sell her. I also have to agree with Oh Donna about Bal Bags from a sellers stand point don't seem to be selling well right now. And I do agree with the few who say if you don't like it there is no forcing it. Many of you know what a crazy (Hi Bev) nut I am about taking care of my bags, so I am confident if I kept the bag for a short while to see how I feel about it, it will still be in pristine condition for me to sell. There is also the possiblity that I will continue to pick my pink bag to use, and still be able to sell this one as brand new. Then of course I could surprise myself and turn into a Twiggy lover, and then my husband will really be in trouble!!! No matter what happens I'll have a pretty braided tassle made to match it!!! Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart, and I promise to put some pictures up, I am hoping on Wesnesday. You guys are the best........Deana
:love: