Got my first thank you nice

1. Today in the mail I got my first Coach thank you letter! It was so nice, and very prompt! I guess I never really knew how nice those could be until I got one myself.

I ended up buying my Mom the sig carly demi for Mother's Day which is what I got the thank you for. I ordered it from a store near my Mom back home, now I only wish I could go to that boutique and work with the SA, she was great!

Just wanted to share my excitement, even though everyone gets them I thought it was just really nice.

Have a wonderful day!

2. I didn't get one when I ordered through the store :0(
  3. I have three of these letters. They are so nice to get!
  4. Not everyone gets them.
    What a great feeling. I'm happy she sent you one.
  5. I haven’t gotten one yet. And I’ve spent a lot in the past two months in my store. :shrugs:
  6. I've gotten two so far, always a nice surprise. I wonder how they pick who they'll write to! lolo
  7. I've spent a lot of time in both of my Coach stores lately and I haven't received any letter.

More than likely with all the returning I've been doing i'll get a letter that will say "please don't come back!" :roflmfao:
  8. Since we do not hear "thank you" that much, it is really nice to hear it because i really does make our day special. You have a nice day Smiley8066:smile:
  9. I have a couple of them and I always enjoy recieving them. Im glad you got one!