Got My First LV -- well, LV's

1. Hiya ladies!! I'm in Seattle on business, and had some time to go shopping. Stopped into LV and plunged into my first purchase!! :graucho: Got the manhattan. What a practical bag. Fits all my items perfectly. Then got talked into buying a small pouchette and biz card wallet for the hubby. Wish I knew the names (sry). When I get home, I'll post pics. BUT my delima is this, I got dreamy eyed over the big manhattan. Now I'm not sure what to do!? Should I stay w/ this one or go back and get the bigger one. Anyone use the big one as an everyday bag? Thoughts pls. Me needs help. :p

[​IMG]

OR

[​IMG]

Oh yea, glad I can finally post here. keke :yahoo:

2. Woo! Congratulations. The Manhattan is so beautiful. I love the size you have, but the bigger one...yeah, I'd carry it as an everyday bag. If I could only have one or the other, I'd go big.

3. Congrats!

4. I love it, congrats - you are going to get many years of use out of this beauty!!!!

5. Congrats!!! :biggrin:

I would go with the Manhattan GM... I thought the Manhattan PM was a bit on the small side... :sad:

6. i vote the bigger one! :smile:

7. :heart: it! What a great first purchase!! Enjoy!:yahoo:

8. Thanks so much everyone!!! I'm jus so happy w/ it. Choo pretty.

HMMM ok! I think I'll go back and trade it. But I'll ask if I can get both 1st. If i can, then well.. that solves that. hehehe

9. I love it! I want that bag too :smile:

10. [​IMG]
    Congratulations! Those are great pieces.
    I do like the GM a little better & agree with John on the size being better.

11. HOT HOT HOT!!! Welcome!!

12. Congrats! That's a beautiful bag.:yes:

13. Very nice enjoy your first LV... Welcome to the forum:flowers:

14. Congrats!! Manhattan is great bag but I think You schould change it for GM

15. yay congratulations!! great first LV