Got my first LV tonight!

1. I got a mono speedy 30, yay! :yahoo: There was SO many other bags I wanted, I was in heaven lol. But I stuck to my original plan and played it safe with the speedy. :smile:

I was wondering though - are LVs supposed to come with certificates of authencity?
  2. The only things that came with my damier speedy was the tags (price tag, and these two other cards one said something about the leather and I can't remember the third) and a dust bag. I remember no authenticity card (something like you would get from a dior purse). ^^
  3. Congrats!!! I too got my very first LV piece this week! It feels great doesn't it???
  4. Congrats on your first LV...
    And the speedy was a great choice!
  5. Great choice for your first LV, Congrats!
  6. woohoo congrats!
  7. congrats aurelia! and what a pretty name! i'm still waiting to make my first purchase...but it should be within the next month! (i'll be going with the sister bag - the damier 30)

enjoy your exciting new purchase!!:yahoo:
  8. Great choice for your first LV, congrats!
  9. Congratulations!!!
  10. Great bag!! No, LV's don't come with certificates of authenticity. Congrats!!
  11. Congrats on your new speedy! I think you'll find that you'll use the heck out your new handbag.
  12. Congrats on your first LV!! The speedy is a classic and great choice. When I bought my speedy 30 it did not come with a certificate of authenticity. It did come with 2 small tags. One said what the inside and outside material was. Sorry I don't remember the other tag.
  13. That's a very good choice! No, LV bag doesn't come with certificates of authenticity like Chanel or Dior bags. But sometimes you will see a small tag stating the material of the item or maybe a bar code tag with the name of the item.
  14. Congratulations on your new LV! The Speedy is a great first choice --- and one you'll have fun using!
  15. :party: :woohoo: