got my first LV and some bad news for EU LV buyers

lara0112

O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
.... as there is a price increase here on Monday - the SA told me today when we went to get my LV dream bag Damier Azur Speedy 30. it is my first LV bag as well :yahoo:

she reckons prices will go up by 5% - now I don't know if this is the same for the rest of EUrope, it may also just be for Germany.

I am so happy i got this bag - a partial gift from my parents, half self-funded - finished my studies and started my first job as a researcher making use of my long education. they had called me at the beginning of the week and told me that the bag was back in (i was on the waiting list) and i initially declined. but today mum, baby and I went and bought it!!!! yipee!

the only annoying thing: a trainee SA packed and didn't know how to fold it properly and it has a few creases now .. but I am hoping these will come out when stuffing it. gotta surf this forum now to see about the cardboard in the bag etc..

Attachments

• lv watermarked.JPG
    lv watermarked.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 70
Congrats! Yes, I went to LV today and all the SA's confirmed the price increase due on Monday. However, nobody had a clue as to how much the prices will go up by...hope not much though!

oh, in another thread I had read that apparently in the US prices would not go up - I assumed that maybe since in Germany prices went up the same would happen for rest of EU.

i didn't ask the SA whether this was just for Germany or any other countries, so this was an assumption on my part. anyways, all I can say is that here prices go up so it is very possible they will go up elsewhere as well. also, here 5% was an estimate, could be more, who knows?

thanks for the congrats!

Why us?!?
I don't know if i should call them or something..
Cause i don't want to wait till Monday and then find we have had a price increase and the stuff i want is so much more expensive :sad: