Got my first LV-a Damier Speedy 25!

Emily83

Cupid's Chokehold
Jul 30, 2006
I am so excited, I just returned from my local Sak's (Troy, Michigan) with my one and only LV- a Damier Speedy 25!! I honestly can't believe that I actually bought it, I love it but never fathomed actually spending so much on a purse (and I know the Speedy is considered cheap!). I have debated for several months about buying a Speedy and over the past few weeks it has turned into an obsession that I knew would not go away.
Anyway, just wanted to share in my excitement with people who understand, as everyone else thinks I am crazy to spend so much on a purse and it kinda takes away from the whole experience. My SA was actually really nice too, which I wasn't expecting because I look like I am about 14 (I am really 23) and I am never taken seriously in most designer stores.
Now I have to go back and stare at my lovely new bag. :yahoo:

Ooooh, Troy - Sommerset Collection ? :graucho:

And congrats on your purchase ! Don't forget pictures when you get a chance, and of course - you're invited to the Speedy Gonzales club !

Emily83 said:
I am so excited, I just returned from my local Sak's (Troy, Michigan) with my one and only LV- a Damier Speedy 25!! I honestly can't believe that I actually bought it, I love it but never fathomed actually spending so much on a purse (and I know the Speedy is considered cheap!). I have debated for several months about buying a Speedy and over the past few weeks it has turned into an obsession that I knew would not go away.
Anyway, just wanted to share in my excitement with people who understand, as everyone else thinks I am crazy to spend so much on a purse and it kinda takes away from the whole experience. My SA was actually really nice too, which I wasn't expecting because I look like I am about 14 (I am really 23) and I am never taken seriously in most designer stores.
Now I have to go back and stare at my lovely new bag. :yahoo:

Congratulations!!! :yahoo: I can completely relate to you! I obsessed over the speedy too for forever too and when I finally purchased did not have many people to share my excitement with as they all thought I was crazy to spend so much on a bag. I also look young for my age... about 16 when I am really 22 and have a hard time being taken seriously not only in stores but when applying for jobs, ect. Nice to have someone else out there who understands how I feel. :rolleyes: :flowers:

Hooray and congrats! Damier Speedy 25 was my first, too. You will love it - don't let other people's judgemental opinions take away one minute of your enjoyment. Rock on! :jammin: