Got my first Louis!

1. for christmas...a speedy 30....yay! I also got a coach bag from my mom....wasn't expecting two purses, but im very psyched for the louis :yahoo:

i'm scared to use it, like its gonna get ruined...i guess i need to get over that....I just realized there are not studdy thingys on the bottom of the bag so the leather does touch whatever its sitting on

its kind of making up for my husband being an ass this morning before church (can you believe on christmas), but it shouldn't make up for that :wtf:
  2. Congrats and welcome to the club! Wear her with pride!
  3. Enjoy your new bags! I have a Speedy too and it was the start of an expensive LV habit!
  4. Merry Christmas! congrats and wear it in good health!!:smile:
  5. Congratulations. Everyone is always extra careful and afraid to use a new bag at first. That fear shall pass. Enjoy your gifts!
  6. Congrats! Enjoy your new gift! ;)
  7. congrats!! show us pics!! :smile:
  8. Love that bag! Congrats!
  9. congrats!
  10. Congrats.
  11. congrats on the first LV.
  12. Congrats on your new Speedy! Don't be afraid to use it, and don't worry about the bottom. It's coated canvas. If you get some dirt on it, you can just wipe it right off. It's probably the most carefree material you'll ever enounter in a handbag.
  13. Congrats! That's exciting!! What Speedy did you get? The mono or other line?
  14. Welcome and congrats :heart:
  15. Congrats! Take that speedy out and enjoy her!