Got my first Louis wallet!

1. After much thinking and wanting i got my first wallet, the mono pochette wallet as a really late birthday present from my SO. I've been wanting a wallet for so long but they are so exspensive and i would never buy them for myself. All the SA i know were out and the lady that helped me was a bit ignorant. At one point we started talking about where everything is made and i said bags were also being made in the United States, she looked at me like i was crazy and said; are you sure.. i don't think so they always told me that the bags are more exspensive there because they need to be shipped from europe haha. I totally fell inlove with the suhali lockit in either black or verone (it's really nice)

2. :choochoo:congrats!

3. congrat's.. thats a great wallet!

4. Congrats, that may just be my next wallet! I love it! It is classic and beautiful yet functional.

5. Congrats!!

6. Congrats!

7. congrats.... would love to see photos

8. Congrats, I love the suhali lock it too.

9. Congrats I think it's hard to go your first purse because you know it's the same price as a bag but it is so worth it congrats again.

10. congrats

11. Congratz!!!! LVoe this wallet!!!

12. Tnx guys, i'm not at home and i don't have a camera with me but i will take pictures later

13. Congrats!

14. Congratulations.

15. LOVE the pochette wallet! I have the dentelle and it's such a comfortable wallet, but I also want the plain mono so I don't ruin the dentelle piece. congrats on a beautiful beautiful piece!