Got my first Chanel! On sale too!

Thanks for all the compliments! I LOVE THIS BAG! I called my SA back and was told that this was from the line just called "The Distressed Line" and it was out last year. There was no large tote just this small one.

If anyone is interested, they said they still had another distressed bag left at 30% off! It's not the tote...she described it more like a doctor's bag. My SA isn't there today but her name is Sophie Goodwin - the direct line to the Chanel boutique in Saks, Orlando, FL is 407-816-5441. I've had problems calling there and getting through so the main number is (407) 812-4500

Good luck! Hope someone else gets the remaining bag!

Here is the updated info...They have a Doctor's Bag available in the distressed leather. Cost was $1,975 - 30% = $1,382.50.

Call Jackie at 407-816-5365 if you want it! I will go make a new post as well!

Gorgeous bag.. U r so lucky. With that kind of price I don't think we can find any chanel bag nowadays. Especially that style is so lovely. Anyway, I never know chanel is ever having sale. When are they actually having the sale every year?

Hi,

Can you tell me the contact email info? thanks!!

I don't have Jackie's email info....sorry!

Also, Saks says they "never" have Chanel's on sale....then I hear in July and December certain items are made available. Every sale item I've been shown has been in a "back room" that they bring me to. There are no sale bags on the floor!