Got my Eggplant (no pics yet)

1. My 04 Eggplant First was just delivered to my office. Since I am at work, no pics available yet, sorry.:rolleyes:

Now I have a really, really big problem. This bag is FREAKING GORGEOUS. The leather is just sublime, I mean....I had no idea it could be this nice. I really think I have to keep this bag. Anyone who read my post about finances knows the decision I have to make. I have decided to let two bags go and keep one. My ink first is my BABY. I completely transformed the leather on my ink first with a lot of massage, technique, and lotion. But...but....but....I can't let go of this eggplant. Wahhhhhhh!:crybaby:

Pics will be coming as soon as I can....I cannot stop touching this bag! I keep reaching over and touching it. Good thing I don't have office co-workers, they'd think I'd lost my mind.

2. Ink firsts aren't that hard to find ... you will have future opportunities to get another one. The eggplant, however, is very rare ... so I think that makes the decision a little more clear-cut, although not easy! :smile:

3. I'm with Fiat, keep the eggplant. Congrats!!!!

4. Definitely keep the eggplant!! It's too gorgeous to let go!

5. Woot! Congrats! I agree with the other ladies, keep the Eggplant............

............and post pics!!!

6. Agree- keep it!!!

7. Keep the eggplant !! :yes: :heart: :yes:

8. go with eggplant!!! do it for meeeeeeeeeeee

9. I agree. If you have to choose between eggplant and ink, keep the eggplant.

10. I am dying to see the Eggplant; sounds like that is a sure winner over the ink.

11. Oooh, I wanna see! LOL. If it looks as nice as it sounds, keep it for sure!

12. If it were a regular ink bag, then sure, there's no contest. However....you all have not seen my ink bag. I twisted, massaged and lotioned that thing to death and the result is just amazing. It is just soooooo unique looking now, and the softness and smushy-ness is really extraordinary. I would be so sad to let it go. But....good grief.....the eggplant is every bit as yummy. Boo hoo, poor me huh? *L*

13. good luck deciding. the eggplant sounds wonderful.

14. Ohh Lori .... keep them both :yes: !! Thinking on my 'motto': I'm less eating .... so I can buy a new bbags ;) :wlae: :roflmfao: he he he ..... I know I'm crazy !!!

Enjoy your bags Lori ...:flowers: :love:

15. Well, the thing is...there are other things lingering around my house that I could sell and get the same amount of money that I would get for a bbag. But I would have to put a lot of effort into selling 4-5 items whereas I could easily sell one bag. Decisions, decisions. Also, I could go back to mystery shopping. Before I got this job and I was a sahm, I did mystery shopping for fun and I did earn a little bit of money. Mostly though it was for the perks, like free membership to Sams Club, free prescription sunglasses, etc. Mystery shopping is not a walk in the park, though. There is actually a lot of work involved and you are responsible for paying your own taxes, etc since you are your own boss. Hmmm....I will have to spend a few days thinking all of this over. I'll get pics up as soon as I can, after I get home from work.