got my dream bag...cornflower city under retail!

1. So you guys know that I realized my true dream bag is a cornflower city, so I found one through elizabeththomas, and she was SOOOO sweet to accept my below-retail offer. She shipped it out yesterday so I'm really really looking forward to receiving it! YAY!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :wlae: I LOVE HER! I can post pictures when i receive it, but there's already so many cornflower cities posted on this forum. :shame:

Going to keep my ink shrug for now, though I may decide to get an ink city/twiggy/first in the future.:girlsigh:

But anyways, just wanted to share the happy news!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinks:

selling is not allowed on tPF or through pm's!, thanks!
  2. awesome! I know you've wanted it for a long time now! glad it finally happened! :flowers:
  3. wooooooooo-whoooooooooooo, that's great news didi-girl :yahoo:...i debuted my new cornflower work on TPF last night (below)...i think it's one of the most beautiful colors ever :tender:
    DSCF2228 REV.jpg
  4. Fantastic didi! Congratulations and please post when you get her, that's the awesome thing about Balenciaga, no two are the same, and we want to drool over her too!

Did you hear back about your Cornflower Shrug?

I wish you well,

5. Awesome 'Bama, I missed the thread, but she's so lovely and veiny :graucho:

Congratulations, the Cornflower is a stunner. Really it's what tuned me into Balenciaga, I fell in love with the colour!

I wish you well,

6. Thanks everyone!!!!

Bridget: No I haven't heard back regarding my cornflower shrug yet. I emailed Brandi and she just had a baby!! Congrat's Brandi!!! But that explains the delay. I'm sorta feeling fed up though I asked her if I can just have a refund, but she didn't respond.

aallabama: GORGEOUS work! I really really LOVE cornflower! can't wait to see mine in person. Do you plan on lubing it?!

mocean: yes, I wanted it for a long time! =D
  7. You won't be disappointed. A cornflower City is a fabulous bag! (I have one too ... lol) Congrats & enjoy!
  8. thanks so much Bridget, i :heart: the veins too, gimme those veiny, distressed b-bags, that's the kind i like!!! :yahoo:

p.s. you're too funny, didi-girl, don't think i'll lube her yet :p
  9. oohh... I'm so happy for you didi.. finally you got your dream bag... please post pic when you get it, okay...
  10. That's awesome!!!! Cornflower is such a happy color. Congrats on your new bag!
  11. Congratulations! Cornflower is so beautiful, you are going to love it!
  12. I am a HUGE cornflower fan. Congrats on your beautiful new bag!!
  13. congrats!
  14. that's wonderful! congrats!
  15. Congrats Didi! That's great!!! Cornflower is such a pretty colour!